Delhi Free Ration Card 2022 : In India Delhi state government has announced a temporary ration card (adhar card) scheme for the natives of Delhi because of this pandemic. So, this ration card scheme in order to people by providing them food.
Delhi Free Ration Card 2022
Adhar Card 2022 : Under this scheme, people having ration cards are getting food free of cost. This scheme is for poor people who due to pandemics are not able to earn food.
The steps are given there and you need to follow the procedure step by step in order to fill the form correctly for Delhi Free Ration Card 2022.
The full name of this scheme is Delhi Temporary Ration Coupon. The scheme comes under the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, GNCT of Delhi.
It was started by CM Arvind Kejariwal. We will make all the information about it available on our website. This online portal is very easy to use, anyone can use it.
What is Free Ration Card ( Adhar Card) ?
Delhi government supplies free ration to 800 million ration card or Adhar Card holders identified under the National Food Security Act (NFSA). The free ration is given over and above the subsidized grains distributed to them via ration shops.
Delhi Free Ration Registration 2022
How to apply for the application form?
- Candidates need to visit the official website that is @www.delhi.gov.in.
- Then you need to visit the home page and there you will find a link and you have to press that link that is applied for ration card.
- The form will appear there. You have to fill that dully as changes cannot be done once the form is submitted.
- After that, you need to submit or upload the documents that are scanned copies of the Aadhar card ( Delhi Free Ration Card 2022 ) and your passport size photograph.
- Then you will get a number on the number you have registered there. That will be an OTP code.
- Then you will get an e-coupon. You have to take that to the ration center along with your original Aadhar card and from there you can easily pick your ration.
Delhi ration card registration Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Identity proofs of the entire family members
- The family photograph which needs to be pasted on the ration card
- Aadhar Card of the head of the family
- Your present contact number
- Income Certificate of the applicant
- Address Proof
- Current Bill
- Frontpage of the bank passbook
- House rent receipt
delhi ration card download
How to Download Delhi Ration Card?
- Visit the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Delhi Government.
- Check the section of “Citizen Corner” section on the homepage.
- Click on the generate e-card option.
Delhi Free Ration Card 2022 ( Download Now )
How To Check online Delhi Ration E Coupon
How do I check adhar card my e-coupon?
- Visit the Official Website Delhi Government i.e. https://delhi.gov.in/.
- Go On Homepage, Click at the “Click Here to Apply for ePass” link and in the new window select the language to proceed.
If people had already submitted an ePass application, then they can check their application status. To get the ई-कूपन candidates needs to use the mobile number and Aadhar card.
Candidates who not afford the ration during the lockdown period can apply for a Temporary Ration Coupon through the official website at https://ration.jantasamvad.org/ration.